Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You Can't Trace Me

Today was nice. :) Last night was not nice. It wasn't that I worked much... it was that I didn't work at all! And all I did was loiter online doing absolutely nothing till 4! - -; I really am just asking for it, because here I am, doing the same thing... I'm just looking for trouble. :( Internet be my friend!

But today was nice. :)

My sister drove all the way to UCLA for me from Riverside just so we could surprise my mom for her birthday. :3 My mom always claims to have horrible birthdays, so we always try to make it extra special each year. :) This time we got her a bunch of things that remind us of her, like red nail polish, ferero rocher, winterfresh gum, and sanrio notebooks. Lol. Each has a sort of story to it. :)

I only stayed home for 2 hours before my dad drove me back home. :) I really miss home. It was great even for the short time. Huu.. I just want this quarter to end already. I just want to stop working on things and just go to sleep on time for once. :( Jeez.

On other things, I have a new sushi buddy. :) I ate sushi with my friend, Minh today. I feel good. This is basically the first time I've gone out to eat with someone other than my roommate. I really need to get out more... My hermit ways are seriously eating away at my brain. 

Besides that, I've been troubled lately. :T Its the same story over and over... that's been going on for the past two years. Ugh. I just want it to end already!! Basically, this girl has polluted my thoughts and actions towards costume making. Its just not fair... I won't go into details because whenever I tell anyone these things, I feel like I'm seeking pity. But I realized recently that the way I look at many things now is so distorted. But everyone revolving in that world thinks she's the sweetest thing... I just don't understand. I really don't. Everything about her is a lie... she twists stories and somehow I always come out as the bad person. :T

Ugh. Ok. I'll stop. One day, I'll go into it... maybe, when I can't take it anymore.

BLARGH! Other then that! Final week of school school is about!! I'm going to attempt working on everything on Saturday (*dies*) Seriously though, the internet has to be shut down from here. :3

No comments: