Monday, December 1, 2008

From the Depths of my Pockets



Guh. Here I am... procrastinating as usual. Huu... Well, I figured since I have a stomach ache... I'll take a break and write about what's going on. :)

So tomorrow is the FAST application deadline. It's basically UCLA's annual fashion show in the spring. And though I know, I've never really dealt with 'fashion' and more costume,  I decided to give it a try anyway... I mean, its nice to know all fields of the this work.

My line is cheesily named "From within my Pockets". Its basically items, places, or environments around me that I've brought to life. Cheese-tastic, I know, spare me. .__.;

But here are the sketches I've decided to turn in. All together there are 6, but I'll show you 4. The other two aren't really my favorites, at least drawn...


If my dining room came alive... 
{I don't understand why everythings underlined.}

An old photograph...


Ok, for this one I was inspired by the fact that my pockets are filled with sugar packets that I intend to refill my sugar jar with... but I don't. So whenever I wear a jacket... the pockets are normally always filled with sugar... 
So, if she came alive...

If my computer turned inside out and walked about...


Basically that's it. :)

I actually am really screwed. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my costume teacher to turn in half of my portfolio... however I have none of it done. Instead I am loitering around and am absolutely sleepy. 

I also have to paint some puppets, bah. And... finish the other half of the cut out... T___T; BUT! Luckily I got to spare myself some time!! ;3 It's not due tomorrow... it's due Sunday. *u*


Anyway... procrastination time must end. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone's having a great almost end of the quarter. :3

1 comment:

Tyler Joe said...

wow such gooooood sketches