Saturday, December 6, 2008

Come On, World

Tch. Mankind... you're cutting it close. Losing hope in your abilities, I am.  

Today, I read an article that I found on my friend's facebook regarding her friend who was murdered. :( It was really sad. She was stalked by some creeper and followed to her house where later he shut off the power to while her husband was at work, entered it, and attempted to handcuff her... She was able to barricade herself in a room with her one year old and 3 year old, called her husband, opened the window where the police were, dropped her children to them before he came in, completely handcuffed her and killed her. Wow. Depressing. Really people, what drives you to do such things... It makes me sad. It also makes me want to become a hermit.  

Yesterday was Pau Hana, my final for Tap Class. :) I was surprised by Yanna who gave me this ridiculously large and purple poster. Hu hu hu, I glad you could make it Yanna. *u* I hope it wasn't boring or anything. :)

Court, Jimmy, and co. couldn't make it... Sheesheek. *Karate CHOP* It's bah to listen to stories of the same excuse. Not that it really matters whether they came or not, but it irks me when the stories are different. Ahahaha.. - -;; My parent's took Vivian and I to Sushi Mura. *___* So great. I wanna go now. I'm so hungry. T__T; 


Other then that... Today I worked on my doom of a project for Miss Irons. :(


This is how it goes through the projector...







I'll post more pictures later... I'm sleep. T___T; Darn you homework that isn't for school. I still need to get cracking on my finals. :T Huuu... ;3

No comments: