Friday, December 5, 2008

Arise from your Sleeeeep

So basically this week, I've been cramming all nighters. And it's not the all nighter where you go to sleep at 4 and wake up at 6, which is what I've been doing the whole quarter... BUT those ones where you don't sleep at all and just work till 7 and then get up and go to class. *____* It's been hell. 

Thursday was the worst. I actually lost my hands in Ceramics class! They felt like jelly. Lol. We were supposed to present out ceramics final project.... and trust me. I did not do as well as I hoped. I was able to sway the teacher with some stencils... But I was only able to string, bead, and hang seven bells. :( 

After class, I ran to my favorite sushi restaurant. They're closing today. :( So yesterday, I went with the original gang to celebrate their generosity that they've given us these past 3 years. Since I moved out with my old roommates, I haven't really seen them this whole quarter. So getting back together with them was kind of nice. It was a little awkward because they had been hanging out as a group, but I wasn't really apart anymore. :( It makes me kind of sad. 

Then I ran back to the apartment to meet with Leslie to pick up the projectors for Sunday. I got back... at around 8, loitered on the computer till 9 and fell into a coma before I could savor watching the Office. I kinda fell in and out of sleep on the couch enough to know that my roommates went to study at Boba Loca and get Taco Bell. But they had returned already when I woke up at 3 and that's when I moved to my room for the first time this week and slept til 12. HORRAY! Epic story of cell regeneration! :D

Today is Pau Hana! Its the final performance for all the dance classes in the WAC department. :) I'm going to be in two tap dances. ^ ^ Hu hu, I'm really excited. I'm going to make a bow tie for myself. XD

I really REALLY need to take this precious time to work on homework.

Good luck on finals and such. :3

1 comment:

itsmeyanna said...

wahoo! yay for sleep and sushi. buuuut more yay for yanna coming to pau hana!

puahaha