Monday, December 8, 2008

Holy Wow.

My brain was just launched into space. *Twitch* I just found the ultimate cutting ninja. She's the super magic queen of cuts. *dies* Seriously, I can't believe someone exists that's so OCD it's scary. I'm scared. She cuts these layers of paper, one after the other, in the most robotic fashion... and creates these magical papers. HOLY WOW. It made me want to drop my cuttings... *sob*

Check her out at www.jenstark.com 
Trust me, her drawings, sculptures, and animations are all worth it. 
And it's all hand cut. *_____* 
I'm not worthy of the exact-o.


Other then that... *stares behind her* I'm stuck here in lalaland... Unable to find the motivation to do anything. T___T; I've had this project since last week and I've been unable to push myself to work on it. Darn you energy sucking puppets. :( I just realized how much I hate painting.... ._.;

I REALLY have to get a move on my finals though... :{ I think it's going to be really hard for me if I don't get a lot done tomorrow. Bah. I just can't wait for this week to be over. 

No comments: