Monday, November 24, 2008

Rocket Pubes

I'm done! And... I really REALLY probably shouldn't be taking the time to post right now... because I've basically decided to make my ceramics project... christmas presents... and I want to give many people christmas presents. SO! I better get started. Lol. I fail.

But... here's the progress!

Here's Mr. Projector. :) He's sweet. But with my luck, during the performance rehearsal his bulb went out. Horray me! At least it wasn't at the actual one. :)


Yup. 
That's a good 16 ft for you. Guh. a 16 ft x 10 in stencil... 
I never thought I'd make one of those. Lol.



Basically... I sketched out the whole thing before I started cutting. It helps me know where I am... and what my goal is...
This particular stencil involves dolls and birdcages and creepy things...  o_o;



Then you just robotically cut throughout the night, till your eyes start flashing and your brain melts. T__T; I want Turkey. I want home.

I actually don't know what I'm cutting... But I just keep goin.

Around this point, I think I started getting carpal tunnel. (sp?) My blunt blade was not being my friend. And the small table was my enemy.



On a happy note! We got this ghetto christmas tree! Its sooo darn sparkly. Man. It looks nothing like the picture.. The green leaves are soooo obviously fake. But how can you not love it. It's just calling for your love. 

I went to the fashion district today. :) And these are the goodies I bought, which I should be assembling and organizing for tomorrow's class that I soooo definitely want to ditch. Ugh. But I won't because I don't like the class very much.


Here's the end of it... for now. I just ended it here because at 5 in the morning your brain really does stop working... and so do your hands.

I really liked how the birdcage came out. :3



Here's the beginning as a shadow ^ ^

Here's my buddy. 
She folds up pretty well... 
Hope I can convince the teacher... 

Other then that, today was very fun. I have proved to myself that I am the ultimate creeper! I not only single-handedly solved the mystery of a creeper trying to be mysterious on my Deviantart account, I figured out that I actually have met him in real life before.  {Lol. Real life.. hu hu hu}

Someone on DA was trying to play mysterious games with me by hiding his identity and image and saying that he sees me on campus {which just irked me... I mean, doesn't it scare you knowing that someone is watching you... but you don't know who?}. So through my ultimate creeper skills! By using only his obsessive love for jeans, his screenname, and his initials... I was able to find his photobucket which revealed his face, and pin him to a faceless image on facebook. Man... I'm a creeper. 

Either way... serves them right to try and sneak about me. 

Other then that, I am soooo screwed. As usual. Time to crank out those ceramics! My brain is already mushy. Huuu... I hunger. 

} Title comes from: passiveaggressivenotes.com (top10) {