Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Procrastination is the Key

I really ought to be doing something more important right now... like I don't know, MY RESEARCH PAPER. *dies* I really have no sense of crisis. Its almost five and I just started. :( What a pain, I am. 

Other then that, today was no good for Costume Design class. I sort of am so shy about presenting my work that I just don't... and I think I'm secretly getting docked off for that. Ugh... I want to hide sometimes. 

This week is going to be pretty hectic. Besides the research paper due tomorrow, I also have a ceramics project due, and an artist research in class presentation due tomorrow too. On Wednesday I have to come up with a stencil cut out that is equivalent to 3 minutes of a show... If it were 8 ft tall... it would have to be 20 ft wide. :( But! The scale is going to be a lot smaller and projected..  Either way, I haven't started and I'm basically screwed. 

Sheetal's performance is this Friday.

On Wednesday I'm also going to be putting up posters and flyers for the upcoming puppet show thats going to be shown in Little Tokyo, called Pink Dress. :D It'll be on December 6th and 7th. :)

Guh, my gosh, I really need to get working. Why, brain? Must you fall sleepy when it comes to school work?

No comments: