Friday, November 21, 2008

Longer than my Eyelashes

Today, I got to catch up on a lot of going abouts with a friend that I used to hang out with often. I think its really weird how people move in and out of circles they're apart of. I've definitely become a hermit this quarter...

But enough of that, this morning I found myself hiding behind the wall infront of the shuttle stop. Some grad student that had the same morning bus schedule as me, whom I had the misfortune of giving my email to, was standing there and I was in no mood to play witty games. You see, we had a rally of emails... But he really had some nerve to say some things that he said! Ugh, sometimes I am surprised at how brave some people can be. After telling me I was a flake because it came with being an art major, precociously telling my how to reply to an email by pressing the reply button, and telling me that some of my hobbies don't attract real friends I wasn't feeling too cool with him. And I suppose after a sort of sassy email back about how actually, its not flakey to be so busy doing more important things that hanging out with you... I think he sort of got a little scared, for our short rally ended quickly and so did our coincidental bus meetings.

And though in my mind... I pictured myself, the next time I saw him, to be strong willed and as unafraid as my last email seemed, I found myself gingerly holding the edge of the wall which hid me in hopes for that bus to leave and a second bus to pick me up. *lesigh* Boys are scary sometimes.

Other then that, my hands seem to be aging faster than the rest of me. :) Because our Ceramics teacher wasn't in today... I snuck to the wheels and tried my luck at throwing. Hahaha, it IS definitely harder than it looks. Just getting the clay to center and trying to stop the wheel from turning with my heels was a ridiculous feat. After a good two hours, I succeeded in making two soy sauce containers... that are slightly tilted. I must admit though, it was a lot of fun. :) I wish I could be in the studio more often.

A good number of projects that are due are sneaking up on me... And as usual, it hasn't occurred to me at all, that maybe I should start on them... Hmmm...

Tomorrow is the debut of Sheetal's performance that I costume designed. :) On Saturday... though I probably should be doing my homework... I'm going to be making a costume for an online contest. *fail* On Sunday, I'm going to go fabric shopping with Anela and co. and hopefully Vivian will help me photograph my costume. :3

On a sad note... ants have officially raided our apartment. I pray their scouring searches lead them not to basically my-only-source-of-food-stash of cookies. :)

4 comments:

Tyler Joe said...

1 - i hate ants so im sorry about that. lol

2 - that guy sounds like a DICK. you shoulda acted all tough and stuff. like, "WHATCHYU LOOKIN' AT HOMIE!? HUH?" lol jk dont do that

c a m i l l e said...

LOL. This comment made my day. :)

omg, if i did that i would definitely started laughing right after. X3

Tyler Joe said...

well if you do happen to do it, for some odd reason. make sure you have someone in the background with a video camera taping it.

that is something i most definitely HAVE to see. lol

Bubydub said...

Huhu! I found your blog~!