Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I WANT TO POST MORE: Life Update

Yes, I've been away. A lot. I know. :(

BUT! I think I'll be more around town. :) I moved in with Eddie in Salinas. Its a quiet, kinda, sorta place. And I'm poor, but I want to move, and its cold here. But nonetheless, life here is really nice. I have enough friends to keep me company. I have Eddie, who is always lovely. And I found a job, which is probably what cemented my move here.

Currently, I am at the office in Carmel. And since everyone is away and I am left here to man the station, I have basically found myself with a good amount of time to go back and restart all my internet networks I have completely been neglecting. :(

Besides that, I really want to get back into the swing of making art and cutting paper. I really want to start making things to sell for the holidays-- but those are always such a bust, unless I'm completely in the mood to do it.

Well, I guess I'll try to dump some photos here while I'm at it :) Thanks for reading and things...




i have an endless amount of fish photos... to tell you the truth


this is iris. we are at the park. we just played baseball for real.


this is the clam chowder-ramen-deviled-eggs combo made by eddie.



and this is eddie. who i beat at chess that day. 


MORE THINGS TO COME! :D

No comments: