Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crazy Sunshine

Ugh. I'm so excited for the FAST fashion show. I just want to get started on it already. I've been thinking about it non-stop all day. :( And of course right in front of me... is a good 300 pages of Western Islamic Art. D: OMG. KILL ME. Not to mention the installation due next week. FUCK. I'm so screwed. D: OMG. Why am I even writing this blog!? Why?!

*continues to day dream* Yeah-- I just want to start playing again.

Today and yesterday, I did nothing at all. Though I guess observing the world can be somewhat productive in a not so short term way. I visited my grandma's house and stole a number of her clothes for myself. Then I went to UCLA to buy some paint, only to find that I left my bruin card at home. So I just decided to head home.

I really need to get a better camera. :\ Or learn how to use one properly. :}

Till then, these posts will be colorless as they are. So I will leave you with unrelated photos from this quarter.


{omg. dont click them, they're unbelievably large photos}

This is my first Gatchaman costume of the quarter.
And the next was my first visit to Bergamont Station. Which I all advise everyone to check out one day. :)


Anyway. Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

Bubydub said...

I'm so happy you're blogging again! You have no idea how happy I get when I read your posts : )

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT WESTERN ISLAMIC ART READING! I KNOW YOU CAN DO ETTTTTT <3

Someday soon, can we make prints/ cut paper/ make an installation piece/ paint together? I would really really really like that : )

c a m i l l e said...

Ah, Julia, you always make me smile. :) I would really like that too Julia. :)

isis said...

ooh, i like your new banner!!♥